We are seeking those who are interested in the arts to help make this a celebration to remember, as well as help spread the word to others who may want to participate or attend.
Johnalma Barnett, Volunteer Coordinator
SAMPLES OF ACTIVITIES WHERE VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED:
- INFORMATION BOOTHS (located at the beginning of Heritage Trail, next to Capitol Arts and also near Chamber of Commerce, where Heritage Trail meets 7th Street)
Volunteers are needed to hand out Activity Maps and sell t-shirts and posters.
- LITERARY TENTS (located behind the vintage gas station in Circus Square Park)
Authors need help loading and unloading books, tables and other items from 8-10 AM and also from 5-6 PM
- ARTISTS TENTS (located in or near Circus Square Park TBA)
Artists need help loading art, tables and other items From 8-10 AM and also from 5-6 PM
- YOUTH TALENT SHOWS, 10am – 12pm (middle and high school) and 3pm – 5pm (elementary), Capitol Arts Center
- PUBLIC ART / MURAL ACTIVITY, location TBA
- WEAR A WHITE SQUIRREL SUIT DURING EVENT!
- RECYCLING AND COMPOSTING TRASH DURING EVENT: Check on areas near Food Vendors where bins are set up for composting and recycling and be sure people understand how to use bins properly
- CLEAN UP after event is over at 5pm
Interested in volunteering?
Click the button below to go to our Volunteer Registration Form.